£25,000 - £35,000
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Senior Design Engineer to work at their facility based in Monmouth.
The company specialise in the design of equipment used in the construction industry. They have an excellent product range and are keen to develop new innovative idea's going forward. Due to excellent levels of growth they are now looking to expand their team with a Project Engineer.
The successful candidate will be responsible for heading up a number of projects and managing them from concept to completion.
- Work closely with the Sales, Engineering and Operational teams to ensure the scope of supply is fulfilled and executed to achieve the Client and process requirements
- Production of Equipment specifications / schedules, hydraulic calculations, Process Flow Diagrams, P&ID's, and O&M manuals
- Plan, manage and co-ordinate the procurement, assembly and testing of equipment to business and Client requirements.
- Travel to Client sites as appropriate for meetings and in the scoping of solutions for effective delivery, commissioning and handover of project across the UK with potential for some overseas work
- Take a lead role in H&S by undertaking appropriate design reviews and risk assessments in the development and delivery of a solution / project.
- The ideal candidate will be a recent graduate with a degree in engineering or similar pervious experience
- They should have an aptitude to solving problems
- Drive and enthusiasm to succeed
- High level of self-motivation and organisational skills
- The candidate will need to have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to build a good rapport with team members and customers
- A full UK driving licence
Please send your CV and call David Evans at gap technical on
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability or the job.
Closing date: 03/05/2017