Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
Castle Employment Engineering Division are seeking a Shift Engineer to work within a growing and expanding Food Manufacturing business. Candidates will ideally have worked within the food sector previously and have demonstrable experience of working as Maintenance/ shift engineer in the past with both electrical and mechanical skills.
The business sell into both the retail and domestic markets and are a well-recognised brand, renowned for their high quality products and specialist ranges. This role is integral to our Client's business and offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work within a highly successful family orientated and very forward thinking organisation with an annual turnover of over £40 million.
In the role of Shift Engineer you will be responsible for and will be required to deal with the following:
- Reporting into the Engineering Manager regularly
- Prioritising workloads
- Working in line with PPM and achieving set targets and KPI's
- Dealing with breakdowns as and when required
- Working with all machinery on site
(Conveyors, Packaging, Weighing machinery)
- Fault finding and installation
- Working on projects where necessary
- Responding to out of hours call outs as and when required
As this is a key role to the business to be successful you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Relevant engineering qualifications (HND/HNC/Time Served/17th Edition)
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as individually
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working in an FMCG environment (food would be a distinct advantage)
- Ability to work up to 3 phase 415V
This is a great opportunity to work in a fast paced and highly automated environment, working for a highly successful business who are looking to bring driven and committed people into their engineering team.
If you have the skills to do this role and are looking to work in a challenging and rewarding environment please get in contact.