Assessor - Health & Social Care
JTL are lookig for a highly motivated and qualified Assessor- Health & Social Care. Our client is nationally based award winning apprenticeship education training provider with an enviable reputation for providing quality learning interventions in both Government-funded training programmes and the commercial training sector. They are looking for positive dynamic Assessors to join their fast expanding team. The successful candidate must have previous experience of delivering the full H&SC apprenticeship framework. You will be responsible for a caseload of work-based NVQ candidates and you will plan and carry out assessment against National Occupational Standards, ensuring timely achievement of qualifications which incorporates functional skills qualifications. This role is full time and permanent. On top of a competitive package you will receive mileage paid weekly, mobile phone and laptop.
• Managing and assessing (D32, D33, A1 Award, TAQA) a caseload of learners who are currently undertaking their apprenticeship in H&SC
• Complete Start-Up learner paperwork.
• Liaise with both learner and employer during month of the apprentice starting their chosen Apprenticeship to arrange an assessment visit to reduce early leaver risk.
• Maintaining own diary and working autonomously.
• Field based - travelling around Bradford area to various Care Homes.
• Completing paperwork and keeping accurate records.
• Responsible for meeting deadlines and keeping to agreed timescales.
To be a qualified NVQ Assessor you will have D32, D33, A1 Award, TAQA.
• Teaching qualification - desirable PTTLS or equivalent.
• Competent to assess H&SC • Previous experience delivering Functional Skills Level 2. • Basic office IT knowledge (including most Microsoft Office packages).
• Able to communicate at all levels.
• Driver with own transport.
Owing to the nature of this position, any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory check from the Disclosure and Barring Service. Please email your CV in the first instance to JTL. Qualified candidates will be contacted immediately.