J2 Recruitment are proud to be working alongside an award winning mortgage provider who have a four star rating on Trust Pilot. We're seeking Mortgage Administrators to join their progressive team in Grantham. We're looking for Mortgage Administrators who want to work for a company who truly encourage career progression.
The Successful Mortgage Administrator will be required to:
- Communicate with the advisers, building a strong rapport and relationship, working together to ensure clients are dealt with in an appropriate and efficient manner from application through to completion
- Liaising with clients via e-mails, telephone and letter to maximise business opportunities.
- Manage converted cases alongside the advisers to ensure all paperwork and relevant documentation is completed and attached to the file.
- Liaise with Lenders, Providers and Conveyancers to keep the file up to date informing both the Adviser and the Client.
- Take ownership of each converted case through the key stages of application be that for mortgage or protection.
- Chase all cases as per the required process updating all parties.
- Relay any issues that arise to the Mortgage and Protection Advisers promptly.
- Updating the case management system and ensuring its accuracy of case notes.
What we looking for in a Mortgage Administrator:
- An excellent telephone communicator.
- Experience within the financial industry is a key benefit.
- CeMAP an advantage but not essential
- Excellent administration skills
What the successful Mortgage Administrator will receive:
- A basic salary of up to £18,000
- Excellent career progression
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81986386