Motor Vehicle Technician - Oxfordshire
My client is seeking a motivated and experienced Motor Vehicle Technician for their prestige brand in Oxfordshire. The ideal candidate will use their communication skills to work strongly alongside the service advisors and will be responsible for servicing vehicles alongside other technicians.
- Performing repairs and maintenance
- Servicing and repairs
- To ensure all work is completed in the set manufacturer time scales
- Ensuring all work is carried out to the highest possible standard
- Working as a team alongside service advisors and technicians
- Keeping up to date with documentations (service reports)
- Ensuring all tasks are carried out in compliance with Health and Safety guidelines
What we are looking for
- An experienced Technician within an independent garage or main dealership
- Must be NVQ Level 3 qualified
- Be able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills and able to work within a team
What's on offer?
£22,000 - £25,000 OTE £30,000
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:30pm and 1 in 3 Saturdays
Full training to become an Audi Qualified Technician
If you are interested in this position, please register your interest NOW with your up-to-date CV in Word format.
Your CV will be forwarded to HCP International, a leading automotive recruitment consultancy established in 1998. The services advertised by HCP International are those of an Employment Business.