This is an exciting opportunity for a Procurement Manager to join one of the leading food manucturer
You will be responsible for leading a team of procurement professionals, defining the sourcing strategy with a focus on cost-savings, development and innovation. In this role, you will also be responsible for contract management and contract life cycle developments with the aim of creating maximum value to the business.
Further responsibilities as a Procurement Manager include:
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with third parties, suppliers and relevant stakeholders
- Reduce variability in demand by negotiation to maximise value for money over lifetime cost of services
- Effective strategic planning - analysing and categorising different suppliers and developing appropriate sourcing strategies
- Implement sourcing strategies through supplier interaction
- Highlight and manage key suppliers for continuous improvement through detailed cost and value analysis
In order to be a great Procurement Manager:
- Prior experience in procurement with ideally both direct and indirect categories
- Previous experience working for an FMCG business
- Fantastic negotiation and persuasion skills
- Excellent communication abilities
- Great strategic sourcing knowledge
- Previous experience working trans-nationally and with cross-geographical teams is also desirable
- CIPS qualified desirable
This is a rare opportunity to join a market leader and be part of a team where no two days are the same. If you feel like you can excel as a Procurement Manager then please click on the link below.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on .
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.