Job Title - BIM Technician
Salary - £25,000
Contract - Permanent
Working Hours - Monday to Friday – 37 hours
- Engineering degree (or similar construction qualification).
- Organised individual, with forward thinking
- Knowledge of software including AutoCad, Microdrainage, Revitt, SketchUp, and BIM (Building Information Modelling
In addition, the right candidate will be articulate, focused and a self – motivated technical designer who has experience working within the Commercial sector. Ideally with a working knowledge of the water management arena and the current / future water issues within the built environment.
We are currently looking for a bright, energetic and commercially astute individual to join our Design Team fulfilling a BIM Technician role. The successful candidate will be responsible for a variety of design and drafting activities. Working in a BIM environment aiding in the production and creation of models and objects, using commercial, contractual and technical expertise. Ideally you will have experience in working in a similar environment, delivering highly competent designs within the agreed time scale.
This is a challenging and highly satisfying role, will involve;
- Preparation of BIM models in accordance with current standards and codes of practice, including construction detailing, object creation and naming conventions.
- Providing structural & Hydraulic Calculations for permeable paving.
- Producing project specific detailed layout drawings.
- Providing bespoke technical solutions for a range of various Commercial scapes.
- Offering technical support and advice to both internal and external customers.
Our client is a well-known name within the construction industry. Due to an internal promotion we are looking to recruit a BIM Technician. This is your opportunity to join a dynamic and growing team based in Halifax.