Year 6 Teacher - Outstanding Inner London Primary
Year 6 Class Teacher - Outstanding Lewisham School
Following an internal promotion, an exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of Lewisham’s most popular, successful and vibrant schools! The headteacher is searching for a Full Time Year 6 Class Teacher to join them in September.
This popular Lewisham Primary School, graded 'Outstanding’ in their 2016 Ofsted inspection, have a supportive and established SLT in place, making this vacancy perfect for an NQT or an experience teacher seeking development an opportunity.
- Full Time Year 6 Class Teacher
- Ks2 Teaching Experience essential
- Inner London Borough of Lewisham
- £28,098 to £46,829 per annum - MPS/ UPS (Inner London)
- TLR Opportunities for experience teachers seeking to lead a subject
- Permanent Year 6 Teacher position - School based contract
- 'Outstanding school’ Ofsted 2016
- Large classrooms, excellent facilities
- Supportive Senior Leadership Team
- Excellent NQT Induction program
- Interviewing ASAP
- Experienced NQT Mentor available
- Tailored CPD opportunities
- A fun, supportive and welcoming environment for all Primary Teachers
My client is a larger than average 2 form entry, that will have a bulge in Year 5 and Year 6 come September 2017. As a Year 6 Class Teacher, you will be supported by 2 other Year 6 Teachers, one of whom is an experienced Year 6 Team Leader.
This Outstanding school has recently partnered with a Good but improving school in the local area, helping to raise attainment and success levels for pupils and staff across the school. This exciting new partnership provides further CPD and development opportunities for staff who are seeking promotion.
Applying for this Year 6 Class Teacher could be the best career choice you ever make! This is an excellent opportunity to join one of Lewisham’s leading schools.
Please send your CV to George at Clarus Education. If shortlisted, you will be contacted within 12 hours!