Customer Service/ Sales Consultant
CUSTOMER SERVICE/ SALES CONSULTANT FAREHAM - £20,000- £24,000
Due to the continued growth and expansion of a well-known, successful organisation based in Fareham, they are seeking a Customer Service/ Sales Consultant to join them on a permanent basis. The role will be working within a small team to maximise revenue through pro-actively converting enquiries into bookings.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Generation of bookings by converting enquiries into sales
- Supporting the sales and delivery processes by ensuring all administration and communications are completed and delivered accurately and on time.
- Managing customer bookings both via the telephone and face to face within the retail premises
- Ensuring the booking system is updated immediately with accurate and full details
- Participate in outbound calling programmes to develop new business opportunities and/or customer service and retention
This role requires you to have excellent customer service and administration skills with the ability to use your own initiative. Previous telephone based customer service is essential for the role and ideally some sales generation and negotiating experience.
This is a full time, permanent position; Monday- Friday, 9am- 5.30pm.
For more information or to apply, please contact Shannon Rix and Stream Recruitment on or