Supervisor - Key Accounts
SUPERVISOR - DUTY FREE (UK & Ireland)
This is a full time fixed term contract with a strong likelyhood to extend or be made permanent.
Im currently recruiting for a Supervisor (Duty Free) to joing my clients team.
Client is an Industry leader and can offer a fantastic career moving forward.
Office location in Hammersmith - 1 Day a week
Area of coverage is UK & Ireland.
Package Up to 52K + Car + Commision + Benifits
What my client is looking for is
An action oriented individual that is able to learn whilst they "fly".
Must have strong problem solving skills while being customer focused.
Must have strong planning skills and feel at ease dealing with multiple projects at the same time.
Must show a high level of flexibility and strong interpersonal savvy.
Must be organized, action oriented, proactive and know how to set priorities.
Will have a deep understanding of the internal and external customers' and consumer needs and requirements.
Must be flexible and proactive, so as to optimally deliver at all times.
Must exhibit creative thinking in developing and executing strategic activities and clarity in communicating them to all involved people.
You will work in the office based in West London. You will focus on the UK and Ireland markets.
You will contribute to the development of business strategies and manage all aspects of PMI Duty Free business in assigned geographies to reach short and long term business objectives, delivering sustainable business growth and supporting PMI initiatives.
Specifically, you will be involved with:
* Business Strategy and Planning - Develop and ensure implementation of strategies and plans for PMI Duty Free business in the assigned geography
* Volume, Market Share and OCI - Support World Trade to achieve annual OB targets and KPIs for the assigned geography
* Budget management - Effective budget control to maximize contribution to achieve objectives against minimal costs in line with company regulations.
* Brand Building and Commercial strategies - Support development and deployment of the assigned geography
* Key Account Management- Building long-term relationships with key business partners developing and proposing plans to build a 2-way communication platform to meet PMIDF´s objectives
* Collaboration with domestic markets
* Coverage - Propose, execute and report a POS coverage plan for the assigned geography
* Business Development - Opening new business opportunities
TYPE OF PERSON MY CLIENT IS LOOKING FOR
* Commercial background and experience; knowledge of Key Accounts Management is an advantage, coupled with the knowledge of Travel Retail environment in the assigned geography
* Agile learner with strong action orientation and drive for results
* Skilled negotiator
* Ability to work with minimum supervision
* Good organizing and planning skills
* Entrepreneurship; Agility; Collaboration
* Readiness to travel
* Uniqueness of market - operating in a complex, dynamic and highly volatile Duty Free industry
* Working in a remote organization with cultural diversity and high complexity both from a business setup and operations perspective due to international scope and multiple cannels
* Development of business acumen thanks to involvement in pricing decisions, commercial strategies and deployment
* Exercising entrepreneurship due to full accountability over the business in the assigned geography
* International travel opportunities
WHAT MY CLIENT WILL OFFER
You will benefit from working alongside our multicultural team, operating in a dynamic and challenging commercial and regulatory environment.
You will find that we provide the opportunity to work in a professional environment with a diverse group of people with varied backgrounds. You will have the opportunity to develop along a defined career path with support in your professional development.
We offer a competitive salary and the benefits of working in a global consumer goods company's offices in our west london location.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.