Purchase Ledger Assistant
Leading Central London Housing Association is looking for an experience Purchase Ledger professional to join its large, professional and friendly Finance Team.
Reporting to the Purchase Ledger Manager, in a Purchase Ledger team of 6, duties will include:
- Scanning and coding a high volume of invoices onto system
- Allocating invoices to appropriate user for approval
- supplier queries
- Manage outstanding invoices for approval through liaison with users/suppliers
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Accurate filing of supplier invoices
- Nominal ledger assistance as required
- Some solid purchase ledger experience, preferably from a large busy team, involving high volume processing
- Ability to plan and organise own work load and to meet deadlines.
- Proven working knowledge of IT applications including spreadsheets.
- Sense of ownership and initiative in the workplace.
- Ability to build relationships with suppliers and staff.
- Understanding of the importance of controls and procedures.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure.