Front of House Manager
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Front of House Manager to run the service side of this recently stunning refurbished beautiful country Inn located with equal distance of Fakenham, Swaffham and Dereham in Norfolk.
The owners are knowledgeable, willing in continually invest in the staff and the property and have put the place on the map in a short space of time with their food offerings and drinks list.
- As the 'face of the place’ we are looking for an experienced manager to manage the day to day service, managing a team of up to 25 full and part time staff.
- The pub offers stunning rosette quality food and the owners have a love and passion for locally sourced produce and this venue offers a relaxed, dine, drink and chat ambience.
- As Front of House manager you will have a warm, friendly disposition but be able to offer a professional service, you will need to have a love and interest in fine food and drink and will form a good working relationship with the talented Head Chef and his team.
- Reporting directly to the owners you will be involved in the future and vision for the pub and its ground which include adding on 3 bedrooms and quirky outside accommodation.
- Finacially aware and able to train staff to a high level in terms of food knowledge and service qualities this is a fantastic opportunity for a manager looking for a new venture and challenge.
The Small Print
To apply you will be required to supply evidence of your eligibility to work in the United Kingdom with relevant skills and qualifications.
Prosper Business Recruitment is a proud equal opportunities employer, dedicated and specialist to the hospitality industry. We work and support some of the most well-known companies in Norfolk and Suffolk.
This permanent vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Prosper Business Recruitment Limited who are operating as an employment agency. For more information about us and our services click your way to www.prosper-businessrecruitment.co.uk