Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner
Are you a Paralegal or Fee Earner specialising in Residential Conveyancing? Are you looking to move away from a volume environment and join a modern, forward thinking firm in Harrogate that prides itself on traditional values? If so, this is the position for you. You will work closely with Senior Fee Earners assisting them with their caseload, as well as taking the opportunity to take on your own work.
Joining a LEXCEL accredited firm, this role would really suit someone who wants to develop their skills in this practice area and who sees a long term career in this field. You will gain exposure to the full spectrum of Residential Conveyancing matters and even have the opportunity to take on more diverse matters such as farming matters. This is a great opportunity that should not be missed.
- Joining a well-established department, you will primarily support four senior fee earners with their high net worth quality Residential Conveyancing caseloads.
- You will also have the opportunity to take on some some of your own work and really develop your skills in this practice area.
- Working in a non-volume environment, there will be a real focus on client care and high standards of communication.
- This role will give you exposure to the full spectrum of Residential Conveyancing work including sale and purchase, freehold, leasehold and remortgage.
- There will also be the opportunity to take on some more complex matters such as Agriculture.
- The ideal candidate for this role would have a strong technical knowledge of Residential Conveyancing files and a keen enthusiasm for this practice area.
- Taking on a client facing role, those with excellent written and verbal communication skills are encouraged to apply.
- Those with a strong team spirit are encouraged to apply.
- This role would really suit someone who is seeking the opportunity to develop their skills within this field and who sees a long term career in this practice area due to the depth of support on offer. -
- Competitive Salary.
- High quality non volume work.
How to Apply:
If you would like to apply for this planning role then please contact Kim Wilkes or another member of the Chartered Legal Executive and Paralegal team at Sacco Mann. Alternatively, if this role is not for you but you know someone who could be interested, then please contact them or us as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms, please visit our website.