Robot/ Control Systems Engineer
Position: Robot/ Control Systems Engineer
Salary: £35,000- £50,000
Start Date: ASAP
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Control System/ Automation/ PLC Engineer/ Robotics Engineer to join a market leading automotive manufacturer.
Your duties will include but will not be limited to;
- Designing and reviewing concept specifications for adherence to Brose Standards, Plant and high uptime process requirements.
- Use of 3D Cad and simulation software.
- ABB robot programming.
- Specifying and modifying supplied PLC programs, S7 and TIA Portal to the best effect for the plant.
- Maintaining latest files on back-up system.
- Working with Customer team, Plant production, Industrial engineering quality and Maintenance to achieve the right solution.
- To continuously improve Control systems for cycle time and reliability.
- Setting standards for programming logic on PLC and Robotic systems.
The ideal candidate will have;
- Understanding of production requirements
- Understanding of Siemens S5,S7 PLC programs
- Willingness to travel throughout Europe as required
If you wish to discuss the role in more detail please contact Iliya Mishtenko on .
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of both technical and business services.
We operate as an employment business or an employment agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
For an extensive range of job opportunities please visit our website at www.asc-connections.com