Golf Sales Specialist
Golf Sales Specialist, From £22-25k pa DOE + Uncapped OTE (Realistic earnings £30-40kpa), Farringdon
We are currently recruiting Inbound Sales Consultants with a passion for Golf to be part of our growing inbound sales team, who actively sell and arrange Golf Days and Golfing holidays with some of the most prestigious Golfing Venues in the UK and Worldwide! This role is ideal for a tenacious sales person who has a passion for Golf and a desire to earn a great salary.
Your Golf Travel is a multi-award winning, high growth company which employs 200 people in our Farringdon HQ. We now boast the title of being the World’s largest golf travel provider in just 10 years of trading, having booked 500,000 golfers and tee-times across 24 countries worldwide each year.
We are passionate about our people and training & development feature high on our agenda. With some of the best IT brains in the business our technology platform is improving all the time and you will be working on a bespoke booking system that simplifies the sales process at every stage. Our global brand ambassadors 'Open Champion’ Darren Clarke and former world number one Lee Westwood help to elevate our business above the rest lending us credibility and clout in the marketplace which enables us to deliver the best golf holidays at the best prices to our customers.
The customer experience is paramount for us here at YGT with a focus on delivering the best holidays and breaks money can buy while delivering that helpful and informative YGT touch to each and every customer. But we are not just a golf travel business- we have a variety of other impressive and growing brands under our belt from Spabreaks.com to Racingbreaks.com and other exciting ventures on the horizon.
Role to include, but not limited to:-
You will be working in a fast paced and challenging role liaising between clients and venues to book all elements of a customer’s golf break.
- Effective communication with clients and venues while quoting and confirming bookings.
- Creating your own client database
- Work closely with the Product team to ensure sales and margin targets are met.
- Collecting customer feedback
- Handling client generated enquiries via telephone, email and the Website
- Accurate price quoting
- Managing your own client database
- Act as a professional representative of YGT
- Providing an exceptional customer service to all YGT clients at all times
- Fulfilling the duties of a Sales Team member with enthusiasm and diligence
As a Sales Specialist you need to be a driven, motivated individual who can demonstrate a first class academic career. We are keen to attract, either graduates who want a career within the golf industry or experienced and tenacious sales people with a passion for Golf!
- Providing a first-class and comprehensive booking service for our clients golfing experience.
- You will be a confident, competitive team player with an eye for detail with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good time management and the ability to work under pressure are pre-requisites.
- Furthermore, a good working knowledge of Google applications would be advantageous, as would a European language where applicable.
What’s in it for you?
- From £22-25k pa dependent on level of Sales experience + Uncapped OTE (Realistic earnings £30-40kpa)
- 25 days holiday pa, increasing with each year of service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Regular Fam trips to Golf Venues across our Portfolio
- Regular sales incentives such as expensed overseas trips
- A vibrant and high energy working environment
- Free fruit, tea and coffee
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Summer and Christmas socials
- Extensive training and opportunities to develop in a fast-growing company!