Digital Marketing Manager
* Up to £40k + bonus + benefits
* Based in Shoreditch, London
* Facebook marketing, Google Ad Words, re-targeting, SEO and Analytics knowledge essential.
The Running Bug is hiring an experienced and ambitious Digital Marketing Manager responsible for all digital marketing campaigns and implementing its digital strategy to reach new global audiences.
The Running Bug is the #1 social network and content hub for runners and fitness enthusiasts with 1 million monthly uniques, 500k registered users, 340k Facebook fans, and a monthly social reach of 16 million.
This is a leadership role within a successful startup business that is owned by a FTSE 250 PLC, providing excellent future career opportunities. The successful candidate will be a degree educated Digital Marketing professional with strong technical knowledge in SEO, Facebook marketing, re-targeting, PPC, analytics and social marketing. Your role will be to drive website traffic, repeat visits, new members, and engagement for the business and client campaigns.
The company can offer you:
- Salary up to £40k p/a + bonus + benefits
- Excellent personal development and career opportunities
- Highly skilled, dynamic and passionate team
- Ambition to be #1 globally
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Strong background in STEM subjects
- High IT literacy
- Expertise in Facebook marketing, re-targeting, paid search, tagging, SEO
- Good experience of Google Analytics
- Experience of affiliate marketing and programmatic platforms preferable
- Analytical, performance driven and innovative approach
- Ambition, ability to challenge and restless curiosity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Manage and implement all paid and commercial campaigns
- Support and optimise organic and native campaigns
- Manage social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and leverage new digital targeting and growth opportunities
- Manage marketing budget to optimize traffic, engagement, social networking, new members, targeting, ROI, cost of acquisition and campaign efficiency.
- Implement strategy to reach new global audiences, in particular USA & Canada
- Optimise SEO and site tagging and drive organic and referral visits
- Report on KPIs, analytics and insights, creating continuous loop with marketing activity to drive enhanced content, experiences and engagement
If you believe you have the right skills and experience, and if this role appeals, please email your CV quoting "Digital Marketing Manager".
Thank you for considering this opportunity. All applications are important to us, however due to the high volume of responses we will only be able to contact applicants invited to interview.