CRM and Insight Assistant
Job Title: CRM & Insight Assistant
Based at: Sandown Park Racecourse
Hours: 37.5 per week, Monday to Friday
An exciting opportunity has arisen within The Jockey Club for a CRM and Insight Assistant to join our CRM & Insight team at Sandown Park Racecourse.
This role will see the successful candidate work closely with the Group Marketing and Business Services teams to provide support for our Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Email Marketing platforms.
Other duties include but are not limited to:
- Working with the Group CRM Executive and Regional Marketing teams to ensure that all communications adhere to internal and industry best practice.
- Provide proactive support for both CRM and Dotmailer platforms, including the creation of customer lists and data extracts.
- Ensuring that all support requests are answered in a timely manner and logged on the internal helpdesk software platform.
- Assisting the CRM & Insight team with regular reporting and analysis of campaigns.
- Assisting with the upkeep of platform documentation and user guides.
- Keeping up to date with legal and best practice requirements for email marketing and data security.
- Collaborate with Group Marketing, Business Services and the wider Group shared service teams.
Travel between the Group’s racecourses, along with evening/weekend work to support busy race days may also be required as part of the role, consequently a full driving licence and access to a vehicle is essential to be considered for this position.
If you're interested in applying for this role, please click the apply button to be taken to our website where you can complete an online application. Applications submitted through reed alone will not be considered.
The Jockey Club is an equal opportunities employer