Newly Qualified Primary and Secondary Teachers (NQT), Bangor
New Directions are looking for Primary and Secondary trained, Newly Qualified Teachers (NQT’s) to work in and around the Bangor area.
Due to the varied nature of the role any successful candidate must be flexible and able to adapt well to new surroundings. The ideal candidate will be passionate towards delivering high quality education to primary school aged children and will be a friendly and committed individual.
We ask that all our teachers are:
- Registered with the Education Workforce Council (EWC);
- In possession of a DBS disclosure that is on the Update Service or are able to complete a new one through New Directions;
- Able to comply with New Directions compliance procedures.
New Directions actively supply schools with teachers for short, medium and long-term vacancies.
Education in this area is predominantly taught through the medium of Welsh, so the ability to meet this requirement would be advantageous but not essential.
Candidates should be up to date with the curriculum and able to deliver a high standard of service whilst meeting the needs of each individual schools.Additional Information
New Directions Education is the premier education recruiter for Welsh language medium (WLM) jobs in schools across Wales. If it is a long or short-term teaching job you are looking for in Wales, register today to be considered for regular work.
Applicants must have excellent spoken and written Welsh language skills. Working within a Welsh medium school is not only rewarding but essential in keeping the Welsh language prominent within our society.
New Directions Education is the master vendor education supply agency throughout Wales, this means we are the major teaching supply agency for Welsh speaking teachers across many boroughs across Wales.We have regular vacancies for:
- Primary school teachers;
- Secondary school subject specialists;
- Cover supervisors;
- Newly qualified teachers (NQTs);
- Teaching assistants;
- Nursery staff.
- A dedicated account manager;
- Regular and varied teaching supply work;
- Competitive pay rates;
- Potential long-term teaching roles;
- Fully compliant with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR);
- Network of branches across the UK;
- Preferred supplier to 19 boroughs across the UK;
- Recommend-a-friend scheme;
- Respected reputation throughout the education and recruitment industry.