Registered General Nurse
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading provider of specialist care who are looking to recruit a RGN for their service in the Birmingham area.
Our client are a leading provider within brain injury/neurological/complex needs and have numerous rehabilitation sites across the UK. They are known for their high quality care and person centred support.
They are looking to recruit an RGN to fit into their nursing team to assist in delivering a high quality service that meets CQC standards relating to quality and service user's needs.
- RGN Qualified with an active PIN
- Experience in a residential/ward/rehabilitation service setting
- Live within the Birmingham area
- Experience within brain injury/neurological setting (desirable)
- If no experience within brain injury/neurological care, experience within mental health/learning disabilities/physical disabilities/complex needs
If you think the above opportunity matches your background well and you are interested in this position please send your CV to Harry Barker at Gilbert Meher.