IT Category Manager
Chase and Holland are working on behalf of a successful and growing business in Chesterfield as they look to recruit an IT Category Manager to join their Procurement team.
This role requires MCIPS and works closely with an evolving IT Division and the success of this division will be heavily dependent upon delivery and implementation of an effective IT Category Procurement Strategy.
- Supplier sourcing
- Contract negotiation (within category)
- Responsible for executing the Procurement Roadmap
- Actively working to ensure that all category suppliers stay and perform within contract and agreed terms
- Responsible for regularly monitoring category supplier's performance, reviews, audits, monthly reporting and escalating / taking appropriate action
- Relationship management - building and maintaining supplier relationships through regular face to face supplier meetings
- Continual monitoring and achievement of savings targets
- Responsibility and ownership for end to end administration within the category; ensuring all documents, processes and procedures are optimised and stored securely
Who should apply?
- The role needs someone fully CIPS qualified along with a minimum of 3 years' experience working within Procurement department (ICT experience highly desirable).
- You will need a high degree of commerciality and professionalism along with a strong organisational skill set.
- You'll be a strong stakeholder / relationship management expert and be able to influence at all levels and challenge professionally
Hours of work - 8:45am - 5pm Monday to Friday (45 min lunch) 37.5 hours a week
Benefits include - Bonus scheme (up to 12%), 23 days' annual leave + 8 bank holidays, Bupa Healthcare/Dental, 6% Pension and free onsite parking.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance, Supply Chain, HR and IT recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.