Business Development Manager - E-learning Services
JOB TITLE: Business Development Manager - E-learning Services
LOCATION: Birmingham, Leamington Spa, Coventry, Nuneaton, Rugby, Redditch, Banbury, Stratford Upon Avon, Daventry
INDUSTRY: E-learning Services
SALARY: £20,000 to £23,000 + Commission
COMPANY / ROLE
Our Client is a well-established organisation in e-learning services industry, the company supply a wide range of e-learning services delivering essential information for the safeguarding of children and vulnerable people, for the provision of duty of care and for legislative compliance requirements to a variation of commercial and industrial organisations across the whole of the UK.
The company are now looking to recruit an internal Business Development Manager to join their team, the ideal candidate will have previous experience in the e-learning, training courses, education industry, will be hardworking, driven, hungry for success and looking to join a well-established, growing organisation.
Principal responsibilities / Knowledge / Experience
1. Minimum 3 years of proven sales success in the E-learning Industry.
2. Sales experience - essential
3. Maintain a professional relationship with customers and ensure they are kept satisfied with the companies services.
4. To manage the key account list to maximise sales and profit
5. Effective Communicator.
6. Prompt and accurate reporting to the Directors as required.
7. Computer literate.
If you would like to apply for or require information on the role please email your CV with the reference number and all relevant details to sarah.walker@dexternicholas(.)com