Franchise Executive£24,000 per annum (OTE £32,000)
35 hours per week over five days (Monday - Saturday)
Kumon Europe and Africa develops every child’s potential, offering maths and English study programmes to more than 4 million students worldwide and over 680 franchised study centres across the UK and Ireland.
Staff at Kumon all share a passion for education and the desire to help children achieve their full potential. The work you do, no matter what your role, will make a real difference to developing students' abilities, and will help you to achieve your full potential too. We are currently looking for a Franchise Executive to join our Franchise Recruitment team in West London.
To handle and take responsibility for all inbound student recruitment calls, inbound and outbound franchise recruitment calls and all associated administrative and reporting processes.
For Franchise Recruitment enquiries, which make up 90-95% of the role, this is to include but not limited to answering questions and providing detailed and accurate information on Kumon and our franchise business, engaging and building relationships with candidates and supporting candidates from their initial enquiry through to the point of signing their franchise agreement.
The primary focus of this role will be to:
- Engage, build rapport and support prospective franchisees, from their initial enquiry through to the point of signing their Franchise Agreement.
- Be the first point of contact for all inbound and outbound recruitment calls from franchise candidates providing full, accurate and detailed information on Kumon and our franchise opportunities.
- Focus on candidates who have the highest potential to be successful franchisees.
- Nurture leads to re-engage applicants’ after their initial enquiry, when either a suitable opportunity arises or at a time more convenient to them.
Accurately collate and log all caller details on to the Lead Management System.
Liaise with Franchise Recruitment Managers to ensure effective follow-up of candidates and conduct post enquiry surveys to improve service levels.
Successful candidates must:
- Have a minimum of two years sales/customer services experience including making inbound/ outbound calls.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be able to build a rapport and working relationships with candidates both on the phone and in person.
- Be able to demonstrate the desire and passion to drive and achieve targets.
- Have experience of working with stakeholders at all levels.
- Be educated to A-level standard or equivalent.
- Have an interest in developing children and a natural affiliation with education.
- Aspire to develop within this role and within Kumon Educational Europe and Africa.
To apply for this role please attach your cover letter along with you CV.