KennedyPearce are recruiting a Management Accountant to join a hugely successful Construction company. The role has become available due to an expansion of the Finance Division.
- Preparation of management accounts within agreed deadlines, ensuring processes and procedures exist to ensure timely and accurate production of management information.
- Working alongside department managers, the Financial Controller, Finance Director and Managing Director to review monthly results.
- Conduct reviews of monthly costs, providing variance analysis, ensuring all costs have been properly accounted for.
- Ensure all balance sheet accounts have been reconciled
- Ensuring a smooth and complete audit process, compiling all necessary audit information
- Assisting in the preparation of annual budgets
You will be newly ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.