Solutions Engineer - Central London - FinTech - Apply ASAP!
My client is a leading FinTech firm who are looking to hire a Solutions Engineer to join their IT team based in Central London. Our client is a leading provider of prepaid and credit corporate payment solutions for businesses across Europe, operating across a range of business sectors including travel, rewards, and incentives, media and production. Our client's extensive portfolio of payments solutions helps maximise profitability and reduce cost by transforming how companies manage payments to suppliers, employees, and customers.
We are looking for a Solutions Engineer with client facing experience to join our client’s IT team to provide technical and operational support on the initial client engagement and onboarding
Duties will include:
- Provide technical support for initial discussions with clients around technical setup
- Guiding customers through product feed validation and widget styling
- Assist the Project Manager and Account Manager in overseeing the initial client onboarding process
- Working closely to the Client Services team to support new and existing customers
If you possess a "can do" attitude, are driven by research, problem-solving, and thrive on challenges, we want to speak with you.
To be the right candidate for the job you will need to have commercial experience in the following:
- Client facing experience (e.g. Solutions Architect, Technical Presales, Implementation Engineer)
- Hands on web application technologies experience (such as Ajax, ASP.Net, CGI, Java, JSP, Node.JS, PHP, Python, Ruby, Perl or similar technologies)
- Minimum 5 years-experience in a technical role
Preferable skills for this role would be:
- Object Oriented Programming
- RDBMS concepts
- Source control (Git, Bitbucket)
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
The chance to work for a truly innovative multi-award-winning FinTech Company that is being described as "one of the most disruptive FinTech companies in the market".
Salary is based on experience ranging up to £50k - Maybe more for the right person!
Our client has an amazing benefit scheme for all their employees - This includes:
- Competitive base salary
- Generous bonus and benefits
- Private Healthcare
- Flexible Working
THE START DATE
ASAP - Our client is keen to get the Solutions Engineer job filled with the right person
We really want to hear from you, even if it’s just to ask some questions about this job!
Click that nice big button to apply!