Registered Mental Health Nurse - Toxteth
Talento Recruitment is one of the fastest growing recruitment consultancies in the UK. We are suppliers of permanent candidates into the Nursing, Health & Social Care sectors as well as HR sectors.
Our client is looking to recruit 1 RMN to work days and 1 RMN to work nights in a luxurious 60 bedded nursing home in Toxteth.
As a Staff Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring the health and wellbeing of the residents
- Assist in training and monitoring of medication care administration
- Communicate with residents support services and families and maintain clinical quality assurance.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- The Registered Nurse will be a natural team player with the ability to lead when needed.
- Experience in working with elderly people with dementia.
- NMC Registration
- Competent across a range of nursing skills supported by professional and clinical knowledge.
- Possess training requirements for RGN/RMN role - Including infection control, health and safety competencies.
- Demonstrate principles of accountable practice as a RGN/RMN.
- Passion for working with and supporting the needs of Senior Adults with dementia.
- Effective interpersonal communication and influencing skills.
The shifts are 7:45pm-7:45am or 7:45am-7:45pm over 7 days per week.
Salary based on 36 hour contract £28,080 which equates to £15 per hour
Salary based on 48 hour contract £37,440 which equates to £15 per hour
All successful candidates are subject to a satisfactory DBS check and references.
If this opportunity is of interest to you or your colleagues please call Leanne Irving for more information or apply online.