This role is suited for someone who is looking for a new challenge you will be responsible for growing the Finance team and becoming a Finance Director within the next 2 years.
If you have similar experience ideally from property - then please apply!
My client is a market leader within the Property industry then have multiple offices and are now expanding! They are looking for a Finance Manager to join the team and grow it.
- Preparation and reporting of Financial & Management accounts, including P&L, Balance Sheet, Sales, Overheads,etc.
- Overseeing the rentals clients accounting
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Production of performance, cost, and KPI management information for the senior team and evaluating opportunities for cost reduction
- Preparation and analysis of the annual budget and subsequent forecasts.
- Year End Statutory Reporting and liaising with auditors
- VAT, Intrastat, and bank reporting.
- Manage a team of 2
- Updating the fixed asset register
- Variance Analysis & Commentary
- Previous experience in similar role
- Property industry experience - desirable
- Studying ACCA/ CIMA
- Excel - Pivot tables & V look ups
- Competitive salary
- Fast track progression