AJASERCHA are working with an established and expanding Mortgage Broker who have an enviable reputation of working with exemplary Estate Agents, and we have been asked to utilise our expertise in locating a CeMap Qualified Mortgage Advisor.
You may already have experience within Estate Agency, a Mortgage Brokerage or a High Street Bank or Building Society, but now ready to move your career and earnings potential forward.
You will be CEMAP qualified (or equivalent) as you will be offering professional advice in accordance with Financial Services Authority Regulations and offering the most suitable mortgage solutions for our clients. You will be motivational with the estate agency team around you in order to maximise business potential. You will also be recommending other financial services, including life assurance and general insurance products.
Role: Mortgage Advisor
Salary: £Excellent salary + Bonus + Benefits
- Become an integral part of the Team
- Provide your in depth knowledge of mortgage and life insurance products to new and existing clients
- Wide spread knowledge of mortgage regulations and legislation
- Ability to work with the Estate Agency team on all aspects and not just Mortgages
- Have a keen knowledge and interest in your local area and environment
- An understanding of compliance requirements and standards
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Self motivation and influencing skills
- Passion to establish a developing business and strong customer relationships
- Must have CeMap 1, 2 and 3 qualifications
- Previous experience of working in Estate Agent, Mortgage Brokerage, Bank or Building Society
- Essential to have prior experience working with a numerous lenders
- To be able to work to targets whilst working under pressure
- Ability to prioritise personal workload and effectively manage personal diary
- Ability to change and adapt to challenging situations using initiative
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Full driving license