Customer Success Manager/Campaign Manager - Marketplaces
Our client is a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable retailers and manufacturers to integrate, manage and optimise their merchandise sales across hundreds of online channels including Amazon, Google, eBay, Facebook and more.
The Marketplaces Campaign/Customer Success Manager will manage the day to day operations for multiple high profile clients in a specific supported marketplace (e.g. eBay, Amazon, CDiscount, etc.). The candidate will lead and manage all phases of the account lifecycle including project scope, client requirements, design, implementation, testing, deployment and post deployment operation; the candidate must possess a thorough understanding of eCommerce and marketplace industry trends. The candidate will be expected to manage multiple clients and effectively communicate across the organisation.
What we need:
- Manage the relationship, deliverables and daily operations with multiple clients, appropriately setting client expectations, and improving processes.
- Lead and manage teams in concurrent complex implementations, software set-up, deployment and customer service.
- Serve as "product expert" for our client's Marketplaces product offering and also maintain industry expert level of knowledge for a focused marketplace.
- Work with Product Management to develop product features and enhancements.
- Translate business requirements into an application and data deployment strategy.
- Field adhoc technical inquiries from clients regarding functionality, installation, deployment and customisation.
- Evaluate and incorporate requirements changes during implementation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- 4-5 years’ industry experience.
- 2 years’ experience in the role of Campaign/Customer Success Manager.
- Excellent track record of owning the relationship with 20 or more clients, specifically managing and setting expectations and successful execution on client related deliverables.
- The ability to lead cross-functional teams to achieve project success.
- At least two years of hands on marketing experience including management of large marketing campaigns, including campaign development, management, and performance reporting.
- Excellent skills in presenting ideas to large groups, including executive level individuals.
- Advanced experience with MS Excel, MS Access, MS Project and PowerPoint.
- Experience working in an eCommerce environment.
- Basic understanding of online marketing and advertising concepts a plus.
- History of dealing with large retail clients is desired.