Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
Job Title: Intermediate Surveyor / Project Surveyor
Your salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + package
Job type: Permanent
How you apply: Online or by phone (Ana Giraldo)
Who you'll be working for:
This company are seriously on the up in terms of growth and although they started in Scotland, their presence within the Northern Home Counties is stronger than it has ever been at this moment in time. With a history going back over 40 years and a turnover of approximately £100 Million within this office they are a fantastic company to work for with a lot of incentives and perks. In fact, this is the largest growing division and they are now looking to grow within North West London. With plots ranging from 11 to 244 units, good holiday allowances, good working hours and a strong commercial team, what more is there to ask for?!
Some of your responsibilities:
- The company have a Surveying opportunity in their Buckinghamshire office
- Responsibilities will include cost value reporting, final accounts, measurements, site meetings, procurement of sub-contractors, forecasting and health and safety aspects
- You will be reporting into a Managing Surveyor within a structured team
You must have:
- Candidates are ideally asked to come from a developer or main contracting background.
- A residential project experience is ideal
- A degree is surveying would be ideal
- Good longevity within previous jobs will be looked on favourably
- A driving license is essential
Do you want to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail?
Please contact Ana Giraldo on .