Client Relationship Executive
Client Relationship Executive - Office Based
Working closely with site and senior stakeholders at one of IESA's largest clients, you will support with the management of the strategy and overall delivery of IESA's integrated supply capability in the MRO (Maintenance, Repair and Operation) field. You will assist in driving the delivery of reduction of costs on indirect materials whilst delivering excellent service, supporting the Client Relationship Manager (CRM) with the management of the contract in line with agreed KPIs.
- · To support with the management of the Client relationship in operational performance delivery as well as commercial arrangements.
- · To liaise with internal functions, both within the IESA Shared Service Centre and within IESA Stores at client sites, to resolve queries in a timely manner.
- · To communicate IESA's responses to such queries to the client in a professional and timely manner.
- · To ensure all queries and non-conformances received from the Client are responded to within one working day.
- · To track trends in performance and make recommendations to the CRM, Shared Service Centre and Continuous Improvement functions to improve processes and best practice.
- · To support the production and delivery of monthly and quarterly Client Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reports.
- · To support the preparation and checking of Client invoicing reports for the Client Relationship Manager (CRM).
- · To ensure orders are received from the Client in a timely manner for the purposes of processing monthly invoicing in line with contractual arrangements.
- · To attend Client meetings to present service delivery results when required (estimated no more than 1-2 meetings per month).
- · To operate as a key point of Client communication and feedback including the provision of performance based reports on an automated and ad hoc basis.
- · To carry out such other duties which are consistent with the nature and responsibilities of the job role
- A positive attitude with the ability to exceed Client expectations on a day to day basis.
- Resilience together with a highly organised and driven approach to workload management.
- Strong numeracy skills and commercial astuteness.
- Strong interpersonal skills together with a persuasive communication style.
- Intellectually strong with demonstrable problem solving skills.
- Data analysis and Microsoft Excel skills including the production of pivot tables.