9am - 5.30pm
£20k - £24k
We are looking to recruit a Payroll Administrator to work alongside the Payroll Manager and another Payroll Administrator. The successful candidate will be expected to be able to cover all aspects of the payroll process from start to finish.
The company currently process 3 monthly payrolls for approximately 2500 employees. Most employees are hourly paid by time sheet and so there is an extremely high volume of data entry involved in this role. You will be required to investigate and resolve payroll queries over the phone and by e-mail.
The successful candidate must be able to accurately deal with over and underpayments, queries relating to tax and NI etc., in an efficient and professional manner. You will also be required to liaise with Site Managers, members of the Operations and Human Resources teams on a regular basis to resolve issues.
- Relevant and up to date payroll experience and have understanding of all HMRC legislation
- Ability to manually calculate tax and National Insurance with up to date knowledge of current rates and thresholds
- Excellent attention to detail with high levels of accuracy for data entry
- High standard of Excel knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and organise and prioritise own work load with a willingness to go the extra mile when required
- Knowledge of TUPE would be beneficial
You may have experience of the following: Payroll Administrator, PAYE, NI, HMRC, Payroll Administration, Human Resourcer, Payroll Clerk, Finance Assistant, Payroll Assistant, Payroll Officer, Payroll Specialist, Finance Administrator, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Administrator, etc.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.