First Line Support Technician
Our client are a multi-award winning colocation, cloud & connectivity provider based in Byfleet, Surrey and Gatwick, West Sussex. They are an independently run Data Centre which has recently experienced rapid growth and are looking to hire a first line support engineer to join their talented support team.
The ideal candidate will be part of the growing 24x7 support team within the Network Operations Centre based in Gatwick, working a 4 days on, 3 days off shift pattern (07:00 & 19:00 starts).
On the job & external training/qualification are part of the induction & development program offered to all technical engineers (CompTIA A+, N+, S+ and CCNA)
DESIRABLE EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- PC break\fix
- Windows desktop troubleshooting
- Basic windows server administration
- Understanding of Desktop & Server technologies [RAID, FTP, DNS, DHCP, RDP]
- Networking technologies [TCP/IP, UDP, TFTP, Routing, NAT, PAT]
- Domain hosting & registration
- Virtualisation technologies
- Remote support experience
- Previous case logging\ticketing system experience
- Excellent communication (written and verbal)
- Any formal IT qualifications or experience is advantageous (CompTIA A+, N+, S+ and CCNA)
THIS IS A FANTASTIC ROLE WITH AN EXCELLENT EMPLOYER OFFERING SUPERB CAREER OPPORTUNITIES.
Please contact Nick Shepherd for more information on this vacancy and to discuss your suitability to this and other opportunities. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Innovate Recruitment Ltd operates as an Employment Agency and Employment Business