Quality Assurance Officer
A Lender based in Stockport has an excellent opportunity for a Quality Assurance Officer to oversee Broker Sales.
The successful candidate will conduct regular quality assurance checks of the work completed by the Sales Teams; this is a very fast paced environment that deals with both customers and brokers.
- To complete quality sampling activities of to identify whether performance levels are in line with policies, procedures and regulation, and to support the delivery of good service to customers and intermediaries.
- Review of advice given during the sale of products
- Conduct feedback sessions with the team following quality reviews, to provide them with constructive and positive feedback to support their development and performance improvement.
- Maintain an accurate log of all sampling activities completed in line with the T&C and Quality Assurance Policies, to provide an audit trail of colleague development and regulatory compliance.
- Identify trends across the Sales Teams' performance and make recommendations for training and development
- Proven experience in a B2B Quality Monitoring role
- Experience of working within Financial Services
- Proven experience of coaching or training staff
- Proven experience of providing feedback to improve performance
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Capable of working with people at all levels both internally and externally
- Significant interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Self-driven with determination to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please contact John Lawrie