Senior Service Adviser
As a Senior Service Advisor, you will be responsible for the daily activities of the front of house service team. You will play a very important role in achieving our client’s organisational goals. With great product knowledge and a passion for delivering great customer service, a Senior Service Advisor will use excellent communication skills to provide a seamless service to customers and be sure to retain them for the future. Knowledgeable and professional, you’ll work in your team to maximise upsell opportunities whilst delighting our customers.
You will have the drive and determination to succeed in a demanding environment. To qualify for this position you must have a proven track record in the delivery of great customer service and experience in an automotive environment.
What our client’s needs.
Deliver complete customer satisfaction.
- Ensure customers are dealt within a speedy and efficient manner.
Work as a full member of the Centre team.
- Communicate possible improvements to the Service Manager.
- Act on behalf of the Service Manager as and when required.
- Manage and develop an existing service team.
- Plan the work for the technicians,alongside developing them further.
Comply with our client’s process and standards
- Ensure paperwork is compliant in accordance with our client’s guidelines.
- To grow and maintain CSI and maximise profit potential.
- Maintain sales ledgers and logging for courtesy vehicles.
- Obtain authorisations via appropriate systems.
Deliver your goals.
- Ensure delivery on your extended warranty and service plan sales.
- Follow key processes to achieve excellent customer service and upsell targets.
- Keep efficacy and productivity hours high.
- Relevant experience in an automotive environment.
- Be able to interact with customers to deliver a great service.
- Work efficiently under pressure.
- Be able to work in a cross functional team.
- Have excellent planning & organisational skills
- Have the ability/experience to manage a team and motivate them to succeed.
A little about out client…
They have 11 dealerships around the London area and are very committed to deliver excellent service, they have been established for over 13 years and are constantly growing. They are looking for professional self-starters looking to take their first steps in the automotive industry, as well as people who have experience within the trade who they can develop further.
If you are looking for a realistic career progression within a business that promotes positive change and development then this is the role for you. Please apply online now or contact our Recruitment Team on .