Digital Project Manager
Digital Producer / Project Manager
£30,000 - £35,000
My client is looking for a Digital Producer to join their fast-growing development team. You will report directly to the Senior Digital Producer and have responsibility for the planning, design and development of the digital projects that run through the studio. Working alongside the design and development teams to co-ordinate and produce successful and award winning websites, that are completed on-time and on-budget.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure with several different projects on the go
- Monitoring timeframes on the projects you are managing and reporting to the Senior Digital Producer about your projects progress on a weekly basis
- Ability to co-ordinate and work alongside the design and development team, ensuring communication between departments at all stages of the projects you will manage
- Produce project documents, including technical specification, project scope documents and training guides (with assistance from other Producer’s and Lead Developer) which will aid you in the management of a project, and help meet client’s expectations
- Assist the development team with testing and populating websites where needed
- Work alongside the design team to create sitemaps and wireframes
- Train clients on the CMS system prior to the launch of their website
The Ideal Person would...
- Be Digital Industry experienced
- Have experience of managing projects or clients, Prince2 and/or Agile qualifications
- Be a good communicator - written and verbal
- Have some design/development experience
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Have a sound understanding of the requirements needed to manage projects using relevant tools and systems
- Develop procedures to ensure work is efficiently delivered to a high standard
Please note that due to a high volume of applications across all our adverts we are only able to respond to those who have been shortlisted. If you haven't had a response within 48 hrs, please assume we haven't on this occasion taken your application forward.