Clayton Nursing is proud to assist in the recruitment of a Registered Manager for our clients care home based in Blackpool, the home is a small and comfortable which boasts on an overall "Good" CQC report. The group are well known in the area and they provide high quality care to its residents.
We are looking to recruit a confident and experienced Registered Manager to work full time 37.5 hrs per week paying £24- £26k plus additional benefits.
As the Registered Manager you will:
* providing information, advice and support to residents, families and staff
* promote residents' rights and duties
* encouraging residents to take part in activities
* helping residents to access local services and join in the local community
* monitoring business performance and quality of care
* agreeing contracts, budgeting and fundraising
* developing policies and practices
* recruiting, training and supervising staff
As the Successful Registered Manager, you will:
* Have experience of working within a care home setting and genuine interest in working with the elderly.
* Have Up to date CQC knowledge
* Experience in a leadership role
* Have a passion for person centered care
* Self-motivated with the ability to lead a team of HCAs.
To apply for this Registered Manager role please forward your CV to Victoria at Clayton Nursing using the links below.
Clayton Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.