Works Manager - Manufacturing (CNC/High Volume)
Specialist in the manufacture of Small Precision turned parts in high volume, Based in the Hinckley area, this well known company in their market place is seeking a Works Manager/
Working with machinery typically high precision - fully automated Swiss coil fed Escomatic and CNC machines. This company produces hundreds of thousands of turned parts every week.
You your background -
- Productions resolutions
- Lean manufacturing
- Organising of Shifts/sickness/holidays
- Sufficient resources/ capacity is in play to cope with anticipated workloads.
- Management of staff, dealing with the day to day issues, workloads of a team, conducting appraisals, making sure the welfare of your team is excellent.
- Make sure staffing levels are correct and allocation of the right people is spot on.
- Liaise with directors - discuss issues, good news, personnel increases, decreases, new ideas, development plans - and conduct interviews of new staff.
- Team meetings, weekly, daily catch ups.
Very competitive salary, and package - if you have further questions - please get in touch!