The Finance Team is here to create value for Redgate by providing insightful financial advice and analysis, with integrity and objectivity, to support Redgate’s key decision making processes and organisational goals. In addition, we maintain our own high standards by running lean, compliant and operationally excellent practices.
Redgate is looking for a Financial Accountant to join the Operational Finance team. This role is key to ensuring the quality of all financial record-keeping, core finance processing and group tax and compliance activities. You’ll also be continually maintaining and improving the way the team works to ensure practices remain operationally excellent. In doing this you’ll directly support Redgate’s decision making processes through the provision of accurate and relevant financial data, whilst helping position the Finance team to best meet the evolving and growing needs of the business.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will play a key role in preparing our monthly trial balance, and lead the preparation of the group consolidation and financial statements, including supporting Redgate through the external audit; so you’ll need to have strong technical accounting knowledge and be comfortable working in a team and supporting your colleagues.
As part of a successful, global, software company, and undertaking a number of important financial duties, the role will be challenging and diverse - to keep you at the top of your game we’ll invest in you and your career, providing all the training and support you’ll needed for you to great work.
If you like the sound of this then we’d love to hear from you. To apply, simply upload your CV and covering letter or get in touch if you’d like to talk to us first.
What makes you Redgate’s next Finance Accountant?
- You’re a strong technical accountant with a relevant professional qualification
- You’re comfortable preparing monthly management accounts to trial balance
- You’ve got strong Excel skills
- You’re comfortable giving financial advice and support to colleagues
- You’re used to delivering exceptional work to tight deadlines
- You’re an effective communicator and collaborator and you use these skills to support your colleagues, your team and to build great relationships across the business
- You’re ambitious, passionate about your own development and you enjoy working with other people
- Financial Statements, Group Consolidations & FRS102
What else would help?
Some previous experience of:-
- Sage 200
- Project management and delivering change
- Finance’s role in a software and technology businesses
What’s the package?
- A great benefits package
- Salary range is £40k-£45k, depending on experience
- You’ll work 40 hours a week, with flexible work time