A new opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Manager to lead marketing and communications for a Professional Services firm. The Marketing Manager will manage a team of three marketers. You will focus on the core messaging of the firm, internal communications and thought leadership. You will report into the Head of Business Development and Marketing and work closely with senior stakeholders across the business.
- Drive campaigns based on Thought Leadership
- Work across social media channels to ensure messaging is consistent
- Manage the marketing team
- Manage and coordinate all external agency relationships
- Support key business units to ensure they meet their objectives
- Deliver internal communications campaigns
- Delivered marketing campaigns using different channels
- Strong content producing experience: press releases, social media, newsletters
- Stakeholder management experience - reporting on marketing progress and importance
- Managed own workload and working towards deadlines
- Broad digital marketing experience
- Internal communications experience
This position is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Marketing Executive or Marketing Manager to join a well established organisation and make a significant impact. They have a positive culture with large open plan offices and place considerable onus on employee welfare.