Corporate Tax Advisory Senior Manager
A Top 10 Firm are currently recruiting for a Corporate Tax Senior Manager to join their Central Norwich office. They are offering a varied role where you will be providing technical advisory work across a range of corporate tax and wider OMB issues. A strong remuneration package is on offer to the right candidate.
Within the role you will be in charge of the management of the corporate tax advisory team, as well as manage your own portfolio of clients. In addition you will be seeking out new business opportunities and build your own personal network to generate referrals.
- Organise and attend office marketing events and suggest innovative products to meet client needs
- Manage your own portfolio of high net worth clients
- Act as the focal point for the delivery of tax advice to clients and the business
- Analyse and interpret data, identifying business issues and apply technical knowledge where appropriate
- Lead, manage, motivate and coach managers through effective inductions, regular feedback and the timely completion of performance reviews
- Manage work in progress to ensure recoverability targets are met
- CTA qualified or able demonstrate with relevant experience
- Substantial experience in corporate tax advisory
- Exposure to working in an owner managed business
- Excellent understanding of shareholder related issues
- knowledge of corporate tax
If you would like to know more about this Corporate Tax Advisory Senior Manager role, please apply directly or contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers