Senior Paid Social Media Executive
Senior Paid Social Media Executive, Central London - £27k-£30K dependent on experience
We’d like to talk to a Senior Paid Social Media Executive about an opportunity to join a truly flamboyant agency. This media agency are expanding fast and want a Senior Paid Social Media Executive to work with their largest clients.
Are you a Senior Paid Social Media Executive ready to kick on in your career? We want to hear from a hard-working Senior Paid Social Media Executive who has experience within the "Paid For" Social Media space.
As Senior Paid Social Media Executive, you’ll have the opportunity to work on one of the biggest clients in the UK. The Senior Paid Social Media Executive we’re looking for will be from a digital / social media background, and will be ready to hit the ground running at this agency.
The Senior Paid Social Media Executive who joins the agency will be responsible for the following:
- Gathering social media data and analytics to provide concise reports, and evaluate performance
- Generate a weekly ad report, including insights from Ad manager and Google Analytics
- Manage relationships within key social partners and be abreast of industry news
- Apply best practices to ad management within social campaigns
- Understand how paid social works with other paid digital channels
This agency are true innovators. They look to boost social media campaigns in ways that capture people’s attention, something you’d be a part of as Senior Paid Social Media Executive. The Senior Paid Social Media Executive will be working in a fast-paced environment, so need to be able to thrive under pressure.
Sound like your kind of Senior Paid Social Media Executive role? We want to speak to a Senior Paid Social Media Executive with the following qualities:
- Passion for social media, in all forms
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat YouTube etc. You must live and breathe it 24/7!
- Knowledge and understanding of activating and optimising paid ads across social platforms
- 1-2 years’ experience running large social accounts on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
- An ability to identify attributes that makes content shareable and the traits that make it better suited to a certain platform
- Ability to plan, create and implement paid social media strategies with a high level of attention to detail
- Have sufficient knowledge of Business Manager, creation of audiences, pixel implementation etc.
- Ability to measure impact of content and drive improvements based on results
- Have optimised and managed social campaigns in the past within acquisition/DR
If you’re the Senior Paid Social Media Executive we’re looking for then please get in touch as soon as possible.
Please quote AP761 when applying for this Senior Paid Social Media Executive role.
We specialise in agency recruitment, and always have a wide variety of roles. If this Senior Account Executive and Junior Account Manager role isn't right for you then don't worry. We currently have live roles for Account Executives, Senior Account Executives, Junior Account managers, Account Managers, Senior Account Managers, Account Directors, Senior Account Directors, Group Account Directors, and Business Directors. Get in touch for a chat, or simply send your CV to us, and we’ll get in touch with you.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com