Product Owner - Online Learning Platform
Technical Product Owner / Senior Product Manager
A Technical Product Owner / Senior Product Manager with experience in the EdTech and / or Learning technology sector, is needed to join a fast – paced start-up with plans for rapid global expansion. Based from their Spitalfields office, expect to play a key role driving the go-to-market strategy, design and delivery for innovative product solutions that are transforming the way we learn.
Working with a diverse and dynamic team and ambitious corporate clients this leading technology service provider is exciting the marketplace, inspiring people and provoking positive change through their innovative cloud based online learning platform. They are growing fast and are looking for a Product Owner to utilise their expertise in product strategy, product architecture, configuration & integration to open doors in new market whilst ensuring long term customer success.
Reporting to the CEO the Product Owner will be responsible for leading the product development process including product strategy development, product road mapping, and financial forecasting. Working with developers, UX designers, QA testers and Marketing in a growing team environment (10 people).
On a day to day basis expect to take the lead building a deep understanding of client needs and delivering a personalised and relevant learning experience. In summary, expect a varied role that will see you gain input from all stakeholders into the creation and delivery of a forward thinking and market leading product roadmap that makes learning fun and engaging.
Core responsibilities - you will:
- Lead the product development process in designing the product strategy, product road mapping and financial forecasting;
- Collaborate on product definition and product roadmaps, as well as preparing, presenting and implementing businesses cases for new markets, new product features and new product ideas;
- Help formalise deliverables into User Stories that are clear and well understood by the whole team, ensuring clear and agreed Acceptance Criteria prior to development;
- Support designers and engineers during development and sign off features prior to release making sure these are built at the highest quality standards;
- Constantly monitor results and performance of each release and feedback all the learnings into future developments;
- Deliver SAAS pricing modelling to direct and indirect channels;
- Own product development throughout the entire product lifecycle.
To qualify. You should be a Technical Product Owner / Senior Product Manager / Product Owner or equivalent with experience or solid understanding of learning technology and a CV that demonstrates:
- Meaningful experience in a similar Product Owner / Product Manager role;
- A track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment;
- A solid technical background – an understanding of web technologies and software development (an understanding of Node.js would be advantageous);
- A mind-set geared toward data analytics;
- Strong, problem-solving skills – the ability to dig deep to fully understand the desired solution /outcome;
- You are an extraordinary communicator – you have the ability to collaborate closely with a technical delivery / development teams and clients;
- Experience of influencing user behaviours and driving out outcomes from within the product;
- You are commercially driven and understand the business outcomes and implications that your roadmap is trying to achieve;
- The ability to own product development throughout the entire product lifecycle and to mentor others on how to do the same;
- Experience of driving SAAS pricing models through direct and indirect channels;
- The ability to present ideas effectively through basic mock-ups and wireframes;
- You have a ‘can-do' attitude, you're self-motivated, and you get things done.
An understanding of the different (learning) characteristics of Asian markets vs European & US would be a bonus.
This is a great opportunity for a Product Owner to join a fantastic technical services company who really believes in supporting their employees and providing a great place to work. In return, expect flexible working hours, the opportunity to work from home two days' a week, table tennis, free beer, regular social events and you can even bring your dog to work!
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Project / Product Management £100,000 or more Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Education Project / Product Management £100,000 or more Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Technology & New Media Project / Product Management £100,000 or more Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Marketing & PR Project / Product Management £100,000 or more Permanent jobs in London (Central)