Retail and International Part Sales
**Looking for a well spoken and articulate graduate - paying over £40,000 OTE!**
Are you money motivated? Do you have a passion for super cars (Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin) ? If so, this role is for YOU!
My fantastic client is looking to add to their ever growing sales team!
The successful candidate will be joining a company that will fully support you with coaching and training. This is a process driven sales role and most sales are done via email.
You will be speaking to high net worth individuals and selling them car parts as per their specification. Due to the nature of the role my Client is looking for someone with an excellent telephone manner and also amazing written English. This is essential for the role.
- Selling retail and wholesale car parts in the UK
- Selling retail and wholesale car parts internationally
- E-commerce order processing
- Keeping customers up to date with their order status
- Managing a portfolio of wholesale client enquiries
- Developing relationships with new customers
- Learning the product portfolio
- Motivated by money!
- Confident, articulate and well spoken individual with an excellent telephone manner
- Numerate and highly organised
- Previously demonstrated sales skills
- Enthusiastic about super cars/high performance cars
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Undergraduate degree
- Technical car knowledge
Benefits and Rewards:
- Uncapped commission with realistic earnings of £40,000 plus. Basic salary up to £22,000
- Free parking on site
If you think you have the necessary skills and requirements for the role than please apply!Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.