Experienced Paraplanner-Guildford, Surrey-Reputable Organisation with Excellent Salary & Benefits
Our client is a leading firm of Independent Financial Advisers providing a wide range of services including Wealth Management, Inheritance Tax & Retirement Planning.
As their client base and service grow from strength to strength, their need to add quality individuals to their organisation does too. In this instance, a highly experienced Paraplanner is required to compliment and work closely with the management team, providing technical & analytical support.
Key Skills & Experience
- The applicant should be highly experienced, and probably have been paraplanning for at least five years. The applicant may have been an advisor too.
- Qualified to chartered status, preferably including the Paraplanning qualification. Expertise should include tax-based advice (EIS, VCT, BPR) as well as pensions, investments and protection related products.
- The applicant should be highly versed in compliance matters.
- The applicant should have wide experience of funds and platforms. Be experienced with and able to use analytical tools, such as Morningstar, Citywire and FE Analytics.
- The Applicant should be a qualified Pension Transfer Specialist.
- The applicant should have extremely good presentational skills --- both written and personal.
- MS Office - particularly Excel skills.
Due to the high number of applications received, unfortunately we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.