Purchase Ledger Supervisor
Ambridge Harris are recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Supervisor for a client based in Bristol. Reporting to the Finance Manager you will primarily be responsible for the management of the purchase ledger function ensure timely and accurate recording of costs and payment of suppliers. The business is going through a sustained period of growth with impressive plans for the future.
* Managing a team of 8-9 purchase ledger assistants
* Ensuring suppliers are paid on time and statements are reconciled on a timely basis
* Making payments via BACs or CHAPS, calculating the appropriate settlement discount based on each individual supplier
* Managing day-to-day cash flow ensuring projected outgoings are accurate and updated regularly to assist with group cash flows.
* Issuing remittance advice to suppliers
* Managing month end purchase ledger close process
* Managing employee expenses process
* Liaising with suppliers to ensure queries are resolved
* Working closely with book work team to ensure accurate entry of all invoices
* Providing assistance for any staff queries
The ideal candidate will have at solid Purchase Ledger experience and exposure of mentoring/managing a team. This is a great opportunity for you to join a growing group where the employees are at the heart of the business and you can really make a difference.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.