This market leader in the development and manufacture of complex medical devices require a Tooling Engineer with strong experience of injection moulding and the manufacturing process of high tolerance plastic parts.
The company are a well-known medical device manufacturer with a strong reputation in their sector. They offer a clear development structure within a talented team of engineers, a relocation and remuneration package.
As a Tooling Engineer, your job will involve the following:
- Project managing activities associated with procuring and installing mould tools
- Scaling up and routine tool replacement programmes
- Deriving tooling and moulding requirements in order to procure and support validation activities.
- Generate detailed tooling reports
- Manage tool design & manufacture
- Planning, executing and delivering the procurement of tooling to agreed specifications.
- Resolving mould/tooling issues.
To be successful in the role of Tooling Engineer, the ideal Candidate will be -
- Experienced with managing projects for new injection mould tooling
- Qualified to HNC level in mechanical engineering (or equivalent)
- Experienced in reading and modifying 2D and 3D mould designs
- Experienced in complex mould tooling
- Knowledgeable in moulding processes and materials
- Skilled in troubleshooting mould/tooling issues
On offer -
- £40,000 - £50,000
- 28 days' annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Up to 8% matched pension
- Private health insurance
- Healthcare scheme
- Life assurance 4x salary
- Share incentive scheme
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Don't delay - Apply now to be considered for this role
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82246576