Senior CRM / Data Planner
Title: Senior Data Planner - CRM
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000
Skills: Data Planning, Strategic CRM, Audience Segmentations, Head of CRM
A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Data Planner / Senior CRM Manager to join an award winning team of data and analytics professionals.
Working on a key client account situated on the West London / Middlesex boarder, suitable applicants must be comfortable working across these two locations depending on the needs of the client.
- As an experienced and savvy Senior Data Planner, you will be working closely with other Data Planners and Client Services, as well as different internal teams on client site
- Delivering data-led CRM strategy for the account
- Working on strategic projects with data as the starting point / foundation
- Proactively identifying gaps and opportunities for enhanced CRM activity, and develop convincing proposals, sometimes with limited or incomplete information
- Creating evaluations, post campaign results analysis and adding insight to strategy
- Planning and delivering measurement proposals to evaluate and refine activity, including test and learn, performance reporting and deeper analysis
- Formulating data collection, enhancement and campaign targeting strategies
- Assessing marketing plans against data capability to identify gaps and initiate solutions (for example website tagging or customer databases)
This is a position of great responsibility and therefore requires the successful Senior Data Planner to demonstrate considerable experience of working with technically complex data, with the ability to quickly interpret and translate this information into compelling presentations.
Experience / knowledge required:
- Significant CRM or Data Planning experience, ideally agency side, or a real interest in moving agency side
- Track record of delivering successful CRM and data-led projects to high profile clients
- Ability to utilise disparate sources of data to drive value and insight
- Strong presentation skills, including advanced use of PowerPoint and Excel
- Understanding of QA processes / data legislation
- Excellent data strategy and audience segmentation experience
The position is likely to appeal to Senior CRM or Data Planners who are looking to take the next step in their career and work on a global brand, offering exciting challenges, scope of work and a long term career prospect.
Our client is offering a salary of £55,000 - £65,000 for the suitable candidate as well as a host of attractive benefits.
Apply now for an immediate interview!!
Service 1st Recruitment Ltd operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.