Year 4 Teacher
We are seeking to appoint a Key Stage 2 Class Teacher to join our team of dedicated staff at our friendly, forward thinking, and creative school. If you are a highly a highly committed and passionate classroom practitioner we would like to hear from you.
- Located in the London Borough of Richmond
- Key Stage Two, Year 4 Class Teaching Role
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Friendly staff and a supportive Headteacher
- Well-resourced school with excellent facilities.
We have an extremely strong team of staff who enjoy their work go the extra mile for each other and the children alike. The school offers a fantastic work life balance with our staff always striving for the best for our children.
- Passionate about teaching and learning;
- Enthusiastic, energetic and motivated
- Inspirational, creative and innovative;
- Proactive and hardworking;
- A strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills;
If you are, then this may just be the school for you.
We can offer you:
- Outstanding professional development opportunities;
- Fantastic children who are eager to learn
- A rich, vibrant and creative curriculum;
- A supportive and approachable Headteacher
- A welcoming, caring environment in which everyone is valued.
- The opportunity to be part of an outstanding school working together.
If you would like to join a lovely school and have the qualifications and experience to be successful, please forward an updated CV to Luke as soon as possible.