Financial Accountant Italian speaking
Parli italiano? Do you have experience working as an Accountant? Would you like to work in modern, spacious offices for a global company and have 25 days annual leave? If so we have an ideal role for you.
We love recruiting for our client, here are the reasons you'd want to work there:
- A global company who design, manufacture and distribute interesting products
- 25 days holiday per annum (rising to 27 days during your 5th year of service)
- Defined 6% company contribution pension scheme
- Private health insurance
- SimplyHealth Cash Plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Employment Assistance programme
- Free parking
- A lovely early 3:30pm finish on a Friday
As an Italian speaking Accountant you will be responsible for the financial accounting activities within the company.
Your daily duties and responsibilities within this role would be to:
- Maintain all associated general ledger accounts within the associated sets of books, including recording necessary journals and preparing account reconciliations.
- Interface with other Finance and business functions, such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Tax, to ensure sets of books are complete and accurate
- Support the company's outsourced partner in preparing statutory accounting reports for the associated countries, including support for any associated audits.
- Complete monthly financial reporting routines as a part of the financial closing process, including review and communication of the associated financial statements, along with consolidating these statements into the Company Group and Company global reporting tools/processes.
- Ensure inter-company activity is timely and accurately accounted for
- Ensure all activities are undertaken with a clear audit trail which can be made available on request.
- Pro-actively improving and undertaking effective business relationship with key interfaces.
Our client is looking to recruit someone with the following skills and attributes:
- Fluent Italian - written and verbal
- Education and/or certification in a technical financial accounting discipline.
- Proficient in use of Excel spreadsheets, Outlook and Word.
- Oracle experience and knowledge preferred
- Methodical and organised work practices.
If you have the right skills and experience then please apply today. Our client can interview immediately. We look forward to receiving your application.
Office Angels is an Equal Opportunities Employer, and works as a Recruitment Agency for Permanent vacancies.
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.