Brand & Marketing Coordinator
- Full Time
Brand & Marketing Coordinator, Great Yarmouth - £23,000 - £25,000 - Brand & Full Marketing Mix experience
Your new company
This is a new Brand & Marketing Coordinator job due to the continued growth of this industrial Great Yarmouth based business.
Your new role
The Brand & Marketing Coordinator job will report into the Head of Marketing and form part of the wider marketing team. Duties to include but not limited to:
- Assist with the development of marketing project plan/s and supporting processes
- Development and coordination of marketing and content activity across all channels to market
- Administration responsibility of all inbound marketing platforms and channels
- Provide recommendations on continuous marketing improvement
- Act as a brand guardian, ensuring that each operating company and their brand voice and image is represented accurately and authentically
- Assist in the design and development of company brochures, ebooks, case studies and datasheets
- Develop and maintain tender resource files by product line
- Assist in developing presentations
- Prepare design agency briefings to support specific marketing projects where required
- Manage literature stock and the distribution of promotional literature to clients and sales personnel
- Organise and maintain the brand photo library, collate suitable imagery and create photographic briefs
- Edit content produced by your colleagues, including conceptualising the projects upfront
- Ensure copy is optimised for search engines
- Assist in the preparation of e-Newsletters, e-Campaigns, press releases and advertising and coordination of distribution
- Build and help manage the company's social media profiles and presence
- Perform market research activity as defined by the Head of Brand and Marketing
- Collate and prepare marketing statistics, analyse that data against predefined targets
- Conduct analytical projects to improve blog strategies/tactics including SEO
- Organise and coordinate the logistics for events/exhibitions/breakfast briefings
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this Brand & Marketing Coordinator job you will need to have a:
- Knowledge and understanding of branding and corporate identity
- Understand the importance of inbound marketing
- Knowledge of various paid marketing techniques including: paid search, re-targeting & social network advertising
You will also need to be creative with the ability to design and layout marketing documents, working with digital applications; video; audio/visual and social media together with the ability to communicate complex
information to internal and external stakeholders. This job will require: exceptional writing and editing
expertise, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our businesses across various types of
customer facing content channels including print, web, and social media.
What you'll get in return
In return you will be rewarded with a salary of between £23,000 and £25,000 dependant on experience together with benefits and the chance to work to work with and learn from marketing experts.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82243981